So by now you realize that back links are an important part (some would argue one of the most important) way to boost your websites SEO is by creating one way back links. This can be done hundreds of ways. Really there is no right way, but there
can be some methods that will have better results than others. This is just a really simple 5 minute method, but shouldn’t be the only way you get your back links. This is just another alternative way to do it, or to add to your current back link profile.
It’s really easy so let’s get into it.
1. The first step is, if you haven’t done so already, create social bookmarks or even other web 2.0 back links. It doesn’t matter where really as long as it’s a decent link. In this tutorial we are going to focus on creating back links to our back links. The best way to do this is to start with a social bookmarking do follow back link. Do follow of course tells the search engines to follow the link and count the link juice that comes with it. If your tier 1 back links are do follow they will pass along all the link juice from your second and third tier back links. It may sound odd but when using methods like this, it’s best practice to not link directly to your site (your money site).
Why is that? Just in case there is a bad link neighborhood or if you get flagged for posting links too quickly but we shouldn’t have any problems.
A quick and easy way to get do follow back links is through Social Monkee. Social Monkee is a membership site (it’s only like 7 dollars for a lifetime membership), and they allow you to create 25 social bookmarks (all do follow!) every day. That adds up to over 9000 back links you can make per year. That’s if you post everyday. Another cool part is they drip feed them so you’re not blasting tons of links all at once.
2. After you sign up for social monkee and create some social bookmarks, wait till you get your report and store the links in a text file.
3. Go to CommentBandit.com. Sign up for a free account. Comment Bandit is a site that will allow you to post 5000 links per day. In a way it’s sort of like an online scrapebox, with less features. The only thing you have to provide is a text file with the urls you want to create links for and a text file of the sites you want to post to. It works best if using auto approve urls, but where to get some fresh ones?
4. Go to http://www.scrapeboxlist.com/freesample.php. Every half hour fresh back links are added to their “sample” and they are all auto approve. So just go there, grab the free sample (it’s only 100 auto approve sites, but it’s a sample and they are always fresh, to attract more people to buy their link packages). This is what assures the links are far from spammy.
5. After you download the text file login to commentbandit and use it as your blogs list that you are going to post to. Then you load the text file with your social bookmark links in it, and that is your website file that will be the urls you are linking to.
6. You can optionally use a comment, names, and email file. If you don’t want to they will load a default file that actually works great.
7. Post to comment bandit and wait a while. Give it 10 minutes for some links to show up before you check them.
*When I used this exact method I think I passed 88/100 links on the first try.
So basically there is an easy method to get 100 quality back links. There is fresh links added to the sample every half hour but I don’t know how long the old links remain in there. They are probably new ones right now as we speak.
So try it yourself and go create some back links to your site, the lazy man’s way.